Segmentation and rotating

haybinkunduz
Hi Slicer-Users,

I have a DICOM set of MR images (shoulder) and I made it 3D with 3D slicer.

And with segmentation modul (with scissors) I cut the humerus bone and created surface. That why it appears blue.

My question is how can I rotate only humerus bone (blue part in 3D). Right now it rotates as a whole.

My second question is; Is there a better way to segment humerus bone apart from whole? Because scissors  kind of change the shape of humerus bone and I dont want it to change.

Any help will be appreciated
Thank you very much.

<http://slicer-users.65878.n3.nabble.com/file/n4032270/soru_1.png>

<http://slicer-users.65878.n3.nabble.com/file/n4032270/soru2.png>

My question is how can I rotate only humerus bone (blue part in 3D). Right
now it rotates as a whole.

My second question is; Is there a better way to segment humerus bone apart
from whole? Because scissors  kind of change the shape of humerus bone and I
dont want it to change.

Any help will be appreciated
Thank you very much.

Re: Segmentation and rotating