Segmentation of DSC perfusion parametric maps

Segmentation of DSC perfusion parametric maps

Leather, Thomas
Hi Slicer users,

I have some parametric maps (rCBV, rMTT, rCBF) that were created on our Siemens Skyra scanner computer and exported as DICOMs. I'm looking to segment out the tumour from each map and obtain the vales (e.g. rCBV values) for every pixel within the segmented tumour area using slicer. I eventually want to use these to create a histogram of all the values within the tumour.
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to segment the tumour on pre-created parametric maps and if so how do I access the values for each individual pixel contributing to the map?

Best

Tom

Re: Segmentation of DSC perfusion parametric maps

Andras Lasso-2

If you segment on one parametric map at a time, then select the parametric map volume as Master volume in Segment Editor module.

Andras