Segmentation with atlas

assunta.vitacolonna
Hallo, I’m trying to segment a 16 bit T1 weighthed DICOM 3D image using Slicer but at the end of preprocessing I receive this error message:

“Preprocessing did not execute well”

and when I try to start the segmentation

“ Scalar type mismatch for input images; all image scalar types must be the same (including input channels and aligned/resampled/casted atlas images).”

I’m using the EMSegmenter with Atlas Advanced with the defoult settings.

I already used the same module for a different patient of the same study and alla worked well

Can somebody explane to me what the message means and how can I prevent the problem?

Best regards

Assunta Vitacolonna

Assunta Vitacolonna, PhD
University of L'Aquila
Via Vetoio Coppito 2
67100 L'Aquila

Re: Segmentation with atlas

Kilian Pohl
Hi Assunta,

Most likely the T1 Dicom file is of type float or double - change it to short and it should work

Let me know if you have any further questions

Kilian