Simple region-growing segmentation

Robert Funnell
I have 2 questions about the Simple Region Growing Segmentation
module. First, what are the units for the Neighborhood Radius
parameter? Pixels? Does a radius of 1 mean the 4 nearest neighbours,
or 8? Where should I be looking for such information?

Second, if I do 'Create new FiducialList' it appears to create a list
called 'Seeds' but all of the seed points that I create are actually
put into a list called 'F' that magically appears. In the Markups
module only the 'F' list appears. Is this what is supposed to happen?

I'm using version 4.3.0 under Windows.

Thank you.

Re: Simple region-growing segmentation

Aucoin, Nicole
Hi Robert,

The second point is a bug, it's creating a Slicer3 fiducial list node
instead of a Markups fiducial node. I'll update the code today and
hopefully it can get into the next patch release.
As a work around, when you place the seeds via the mouse, it
automatically creates a Markups fiducial node and adds the seed points
to it, and you can then select it from the drop down menu in the Simple
Region Growing Segmentation module.

Nicole