Size measurement of MR dataset

Christoph
Hello Slicer experts,

I got a MR Dataset. It should include the image information. This should be for example: "How much pixel is one mm of the original size". At which directory can I read this information?

Until now I did not find anything.

Thx,
Chris

Re: Size measurement of MR dataset

madanrao
Hello chris,

Voxel is analogue of pixel and represents a data point (like opacity) in a 3 dimensional space. Typically MR image has slices in some direction. Slicer is developed around nrrd format (see: teem.sourceforge.net/nrrd/format) and its directionality is given in a header file.

I have not come across any information on voxel being addressed in relation to a volume of tissue in any Slicer module.

I hope this helps.

AM Mohan Rao