Slicer Testing

Louise Oram
Hi,

When I compile slicer, and then invoke ctest I get:
"Not tests were found!!!"

BUILD_TESTING is on
(however Slicer_BUILD_TESTING_EXTENSIONS is not, and I am not quite sure
what that will do)

I can still submit to my dashboard, but I only get the configure / build
warnings.

A further testing question I have is:
If I have added a remote module, is there a way to trigger the tests inside
a module (specifically a c++ loadable module), or can that only be done if I
am compiling the module outside Slicer?

Thanks for your help,
Louise

Re: Slicer Testing

Louise Oram
Thanks!

Now that you point it out, it seems super obvious (given that when you invoke them for a module it does not have the extra folder layer for the superbuilt)... And it answers all my questions as it also runs all the tests for the modules that are included.