Slicer extensions management wizard

Arman Eshaghi
Dear all,

I'm trying to add an extension on the 3d slicer 3.6  as it has been described in its respective tutorial. The problem appears in extensions management wizard with this error:
Could not connect to specified repository. Check network connection.

The address in "Where to search" in 3d slicer is:
http://ext.slicer.org/ext/Slicer-3-6/13752-darwin-x86

Nothing is wrong with the connection, because 3d slicer could easily load sample data whenever I want. I was wondering if anyone has the same problem.
Any suggestions is appreciated.

Cheers,
Arman

Re: Slicer extensions management wizard

swallace
Looks like ext.slicer.org is down-- we'll check into it.

Stuart