Slicer training video links not working on wiki

Slicer training video links not working on wiki

Hina

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know, that while browsing through some Slicer training material I noticed that all the youtube video links except one on the wikie (https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/4.6/Training/UserContributions) are not working. The one that is working is also of an older version of the Slicer.

Thanks!
Hina Shah