Slicer3-real errors

madanrao
Hello,

While building Slicer3 in cygwin, I get Slicer3.cxx errors at line 1674.

LoadDefaultParameterSets is not a member of vtkSlicerModuleLogic.

Slicer3\Base\Logic\vtkSlicerModuleLogic.h (30)

see declaration of SlicerModuleLogic.

Do we need to add #include "vtkSlicerModuleLogic.h" to Slicer3.cxx?

AM Mohan Rao

Re: Slicer3-real errors

Hi Mohan -

Hmm, it should already be included since vtkSlicerModuleLogic is used
several places in Slicer3.cxx.  Perhaps your Base/Logic directory isn't
updated?  The DefaultParameterSets code was added in the last couple
weeks (and is actually still needs to be debugged since I don't believe
it works yet at run time).

-Steve