SlicerDMRI extension not showing

Leather, Thomas

Hi Slicer users,

I'm new to using the program, and when I have gone to install the slicerDMRI extension in order for me to carry out diffusion weighted volume masking the extension does not appear in the extension manager. Can anyone recommend a way of obtaining all the tools found in slicerDMRI extension?

Thanks

Thomas Leather

PhD Student

Centre for Pre-clinical Imaging

Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology

University of Liverpool

Crown Street, Liverpool, L69 3BX, UK

Phone: 0151 794-9464

Email: [hidden email]

Re: SlicerDMRI extension not showing

inorton
Hi Thomas,

Please install the release build (4.6.2), I've confirmed SlicerDMRI is available in the Mac and Windows builds.

There are currently problems with a number of extensions in the nightly build.

Best,
Isaiah