SlicerRT and LabelMap

John Mills
Dear All,
               I am trying to get a structure feature imported from a DICOM structure file into the LabelMap. The structure is external bolus which is not part of the image.
Any help or suggestion would be welcome please.
Best wishes, John

Re: SlicerRT and LabelMap

Csaba Pinter-2

Hi John,

If you’re using Slicer 4.6 or later, then the DICOM-RTSS is loaded into a segmentation node. If you go to the Segmentations module, on the bottom you can export the structure to a labelmap.

csaba