Successful installation of vmtkSlicerModule in Vista

Successful installation of vmtkSlicerModule in Vista

madanrao
Hello,

I successfully installed vmtkSlicerModule in Vista by following method:

(1). Download these zip files from http://ext.slicer.org/ext/trunk/11697-win32/

vmtkCenterlines, vmtkEasylevelSegmentation, vmtkLevelsetSegmentation,
vmtkSlicermodule, vmtkVesselenhancement.

(2). Unzip and copy themĀ  into ../Slicer3/lib/Slicer3/modules folder.

(3). Open each folder (except vmtkSlicerModule) create a folder, name it
by the parent directory (eg.vmtkCenterlines) and transfer the contents.

(4). Copy *.dll files from vmtkSlicerModule and paste them in:

../Slicer3/bin
..Slicer3/lib/Slicer3/Modules

(5). Copy *.lib files from vmtkSlicerModule and paste them in:

../Slicer3/lib/vmtk
../Slicer3/lib/Slicer3/Modules

(6). Remove any previous downloads of vmtkSlicerModules in ../Users/.. folder.

(7). Run Slicer and see the vmtkSlicermodules added.

(8). Download the slides and data from:

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/AHM_2010_Tutorial_Contest_-_CoronaryArteriesCenterlinesVMTK

Enjoy.

Thanks Daniel Haehn !

AM Mohan Rao

Re: [slicer-users] Successful installation of vmtkSlicerModule in Vista

Daniel Haehn
Hi Mohan,

cool - finally some success :) I know it once worked on WinXP just with
the extension wizard. We have to figure out why it stopped..

Anyway, thank you so much for looking into this!

Daniel