Support with Slicer function

Vinícius Campos

Hi, i've been using slicer lately, but i have encountered an error that i couldn't solve on my own. Maybe you could help me.

I would like to know how can i save a Markups Fiducial file in other format like .txt. The following link say that is possible, but at the saving interface i can't change the .fcsv option.

https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/4.0/SlicerApplication/SupportedDataFormat

Thanks.

Vinícius Campos

Re: Support with Slicer function

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Vinicius -

The .fscv format is just a particular type of text file.  If you change the extension to .txt you can open it in text editors.

Hope that helps,
Steve

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Vinícius Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, i've been using slicer lately, but i have encountered an error that i couldn't solve on my own. Maybe you could help me.

I would like to know how can i save a Markups Fiducial file in other format like .txt. The following link say that is possible, but at the saving interface i can't change the .fcsv option.

https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/4.0/SlicerApplication/SupportedDataFormat

Format Extensions Read Write Module Scenes Data; MRML .mrml yes yes Data Model: Raster Images this includes 2D and 3D images, and more complicated types such as DWI ...
Thanks.

Vinícius Campos