Terminologies and Segment Editor

Fernando Pérez-García

I've seen in the latest nightly that Terminologies have been added. It looks promising, but I don't know how to add a custom terminology and the link in the "Help & Acknowledgement" button takes to an empty page.

Also, when modifying a segment color in the Segment Editor module, I think it would be useful to name the segment after the selected "Property type" in the Terminology widget. What do you think?

Best,

Fernando