The Programming Tutorial of Slicer

Mohamed Atef
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Programming Tutorial of Slicer

Andras Lasso-2

Check the error log (menu: View / Error log). If not obvious for you what the issue is then send us the application log (menu: Help / Report a bug).

Andras

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Programming Tutorial of Slicer

Send the application log (menu: Help / Report a bug).

Andras

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Programming Tutorial of Slicer

There is a special character in line 71 that prevents your file from loading.

Andras

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Programming Tutorial of Slicer

If your editor cannot show or strip special characters, then the easiest is to delete the line and type the content again.

Andras