Touble with gaussian module

frederic
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Touble with gaussian module

Sylvain Jaume-4
Hello Fred,

Can you copy the error message you got? Did you cast to float before using the Gaussian Blur module? Could you list all the volumes created?

Sylvain

On Feb 14, 2010, at 12:11 AM, "Fred" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to smouth a 3D surface by using modules : editor (to make a label and creat a voume with the threshold button) cast image, gaussian blur and grayscal model maker.

When I use cast image or gaussian with the volume created, the software run and complet "with errors" and I can't save the new volume. I am not able to get "completed" without error.

How can I fix it ?

I joint the volume created with Editor and the threshold to give you an Idea

Thanks
<cla2.nrrd>

Re: Touble with gaussian module

Sylvain Jaume-2
Hi Fred,

Have you tried to change the Data Directory when you save the volumes? Click on the name of the directory and browse to a different directory (e.g. create a new directory in C: and point to it).)

Yes, everything I described in the previous emails still applies.

HTH,
Sylvain

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Fred <[hidden email]> wrote:
Lancer le diaporama Lancer le diaporama Enregistrer toutes les photos Enregistrer toutes les photos Vous voulez enregistrer toutes ces photos en même temps ? Savoir comment
Les photos sont disponibles en ligne pendant 30 jours.

Hi,

This is the way I do.
1- I load volume from a DICOM cdrom. I select one slice and check the box centered in volume options. 3D slicer takes and shows all slides.
2-In Editor, I create a lable and I use threshold button to segmente . When the threshold level looks perfect, I clic "apply" after I clic on SaveIsland button to keep the bone I want then I save. Here you will find the cla2.nrrd file created

3-I use cast image module
I create a new commandline,
 I choose cla2.nrrd  as the input volume,
I create an output volume named cla2cast.nrrd ,
I check float
then apply
under parameter set it is written "complete". Normaly it written "Completed with error". When I want to save, the file cla2cast isn't pre-check . When I check it and save. There is a window in which it is written "cannot save cla2cast. Do you want to continue to save ?".  This time I doesn't links slices controls across all slices viewers And I create a new scene by adding a volume "cla2.nrrd" before to do the cast image. Habitually , I load the scene I used to create the volume "cla2.nrrd"
4-Gaussian blur
    I create a new commandline
     I choose cla2cast.nrrd  as the input volume,
    I create an output volume named cla2blur.nrrd ,
    Then apply
    under parameter set it is written "complete with errors"  see the picture error blur
When I save the work the cla2blur file isn't check and if I check it and save it, there is a popup see the next pic

Another question. You told me when you propose me theses steps to choose a lable corresponding to the half of the volume. Where Should I to do this ?