Two requests about settings

chir.set@free.fr
Hello,

I have two questions/requests about Slicer general settings.

1. Max GPU memory for volume rendering
The combo box allows a maximum of 4GB, while there are many video cards around
with 8GB (my next video card namely). Is it a hard limit for Slicer ? How far
does this setting affect Volume Rendering performance ? Can we have an 8GB
entry if that's relevant?

2. Orientation marker
This is a great informational marker when recording videos by whatever
technique. And it is often forgotten as it has to be chosen every time a scene
is destroyed. Can we have a global setting that would make the last marker
visible every time a scene is created ? At least in 3D view ? At best for RYG
views also ?

Thank you for considering.

Re: Two requests about settings

Andras Lasso-2
1. I'll add more entry to listbox.

2. It's already configurable in Application settings / Views.