UI elements for multiple modules

Sharp, Gregory C.

Hi,

Is it possible to display the UI elements for multiple
modules at the same time?

For example, I want to cycle through different images
using "View Controllers" and change settings using "Volumes".

There's enough space on the UI panel for both, but
Volumes disappears when I switch to View Controllers.

Greg

Re: UI elements for multiple modules

Sharp, Gregory C.

Thanks Jim, here is the request.

http://www.na-mic.org/Bug/view.php?id=3426

However, I don't really have a good idea how this might work.

Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:27:43 +0000
From: Sharp, Gregory C. <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

Hi,

Is it possible to display the UI elements for multiple modules at the same time?

For example, I want to cycle through different images using "View Controllers" and change settings using "Volumes".

There's enough space on the UI panel for both, but Volumes disappears when I switch to View Controllers.

Greg

Ron Kikinis, M.D.,
Robert Greenes Distinguished Director of Biomedical Informatics Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School Director, Surgical Planning Laboratory http://www.spl.harvard.edu/~kikinis

Re: UI elements for multiple modules

Julien Finet
Since r22117, it is possible to instantiate a module widget more than once.
So it is possible for a new module widget to contain multiple module widgets.

The "multiple-modules-at-once" concept can be generalized by deriving from qSlicerAbstractModulePanel. (maybe the panel could show the x most recent modules)

Julien.