UKF tractography

AmyManson
Hi all, I am trying to install the extension UKF Tractography but can't seem
to find i in the extensions manager. Is it still available?
I am using Windows OS and nightly build 4.5.0-2016-09-17 version of slicer.
Thanks.

Re: UKF tractography

inorton
Hi Amy,

UKFTractography is not supported on Windows right now, but we'll have a look soon and see if it can be enabled. I believe the current Windows compiler may support the required library (the previous version did not), but it may take some tweaking to get it to build.

If you have access to a Linux or Mac system, it is available there in the latest nightly.

Best,
Isaiah