UNC external modules

Jiang, Zhiguo

Hi:

I am trying to learn to use ARCTIC to do cortical thickness analysis. I am following the tutorial : http://www.nitrc.org/plugins/mwiki/images/8/8d/ARCTIC:UNC_Modules-Slicer3-Tutorial.pdf

But can anyone tell me where to get these UNC external modules. To be specific: itkEMS, SegPostProces, RegisterImages,ResampleVolume2. Are those some internal modules which I can’t download. I only managed to get a windows executable for itkEMS. But obviously, there is no build of ARCTIC for windows.

Any idea?

Tony

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.

Re: UNC external modules

inorton
Hi Tony,

For itkEMS and SegPostProcess, download the ARCTIC extension. Go to View->Extension Manager, select ARCTIC, and then download/install. itkEMS will be under "UNC" heading, and SegPP will be under "Shape Analysis"

I'm using Linux but it appears to be available for Windows too: http://ext.slicer.org/ext/Slicer-3-6/15432-win32/

ResampleVolume2 is now called "Resample Scalar/Vector/DWI Volume" with identical interface.

RegisterImages is now called "Expert Automated Registration". You could also try BrainsFit.

Hope this helps,
-Isaiah