`Unable to import the SlicerVmtk libraries` in Slicer4.7, macOS

`Unable to import the SlicerVmtk libraries` in Slicer4.7, macOS

quentan
Hi there,

I am using vmtk as an extension in 3D Slicer4.7. It works fine on Windows,
but fails to import dynamic libraries in macOS by reporting `Unable to
import the SlicerVmtk libraries`.

`qt-scripted-modules` can be accessed, but `qt-loadable-modules` can not be
found. It seems that rpath is incorrect. Anybody knows how to solve it?

Errors in Python interactor:

```
>>> [VMTK 04/17/2017 12:53:06] DEBUG: Starting Level Set Segmentation..
Unable to import the SlicerVmtk libraries
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-25933/SlicerExtension-VMTK/lib/Slicer-4.7/qt-scripted-modules/LevelSetSegmentation.py",
line 342, in onRefreshButtonClicked
    self.start( True )
  File
"/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-25933/SlicerExtension-VMTK/lib/Slicer-4.7/qt-scripted-modules/LevelSetSegmentation.py",
line 622, in start
    'collidingfronts' ) )
  File
"/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-25933/SlicerExtension-VMTK/lib/Slicer-4.7/qt-scripted-modules/SlicerVmtkCommonLib/LevelSetSegmentationLogic.py",
line 64, in performInitialization
    collidingFronts =
vtkvmtkSegmentation.vtkvmtkCollidingFrontsImageFilter()
```

Cheers,
Quentan

Re: `Unable to import the SlicerVmtk libraries` in Slicer4.7, macOS

Andras Lasso-2

We are moving discussions to discourse.slicer.org. I've re-posted your question and answered there.

https://discourse.slicer.org/t/unable-to-import-the-slicervmtk-libraries-in-slicer4-7-macos/128/2

Andras