Unable to install any extension with today's nightly

Unable to install any extension with today's nightly

Andrey Fedorov-2
Hi,

I downloaded today's nightly for Mac, and tried to install an extension.

No matter what extension I try to install, I get tooltip message "Retrieving extension metadata [ extensionId: ... ], tooltip disappears, and nothing happens after that. No extension can be installed.

AF

Re: Unable to install any extension with today's nightly

Andras Lasso-2

This is a blocking issue for us, too.

As the stable build is so old, we must use nightly builds and any errors in nightly builds and downloads disrupts our work.

Andras

I downloaded today's nightly for Mac, and tried to install an extension.

No matter what extension I try to install, I get tooltip message "Retrieving extension metadata [ extensionId: ... ], tooltip disappears, and nothing happens after that. No extension can be installed.

AF

I downloaded today's nightly for Mac, and tried to install an extension.

No matter what extension I try to install, I get tooltip message "Retrieving extension metadata [ extensionId: ... ], tooltip disappears, and nothing happens after that. No extension can be installed.

AF

+1 919 869 8849

Re: Unable to install any extension with today's nightly

Lukas
For me it works from a file...thanks Andras

Lukas

Sent from Huawei device

Odesílatel: Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin
Komu: Andras Lasso
Kopie: SPL Slicer Users

Thanks for the note. I will investigate and report back.

Jc

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Andras Lasso <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is a blocking issue for us, too.

As the stable build is so old, we must use nightly builds and any errors in nightly builds and downloads disrupts our work.

Andras

Re: Unable to install any extension with today's nightly

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin
It was caused by a commit fixing a warning. See [1]
We will now add a test with a mock server to prevent such a regression.

Since this fix may be too late to make it into tomorrow nightly build, in the mean time, installing from file will work.

Thanks
Jc

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 2:42 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
For me it works from a file...thanks Andras

Lukas

Sent from Huawei device

Odesílatel: Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin
Komu: Andras Lasso
Kopie: SPL Slicer Users

--
+1 919 869 8849