Use Segment Editor Effect programmatically

Use Segment Editor Effect programmatically

Fernando Pérez-García

I would like to apply a contour interpolation programmatically. I have a SegmentationNode and a ScalarVolumeNode that will serve as master volume. Can you guide me through the process? I've tried digging into the code, but wasn't able to found what I wanted. I guess I'm looking for some methods in SegmentEditorAutoCompleteEffect.py.

I think this might be an interesting snippet for the script repository.

Best,
Fernando