Using General Registration and ROI input mask

Using General Registration and ROI input mask

Ewert, Siobhan Geraldine
Dear Slicer community,

I am using Slicer to coregistrate two brain MRI images. I first do some manual jiggling and then apply the General Registration (BRAINS) with 12 DOF (affine). This works fine. But as soon as I add an additional input mask as ROI and run the registration, Slicer quits every time, even though the images I use aren’t large (20 MB - 360 MB).

Attached is a Screenshot showing all my settings. Does anyone have any idea how to use this feature so that Slicer doesn’t quit?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Siobhan

Re: Using General Registration and ROI input mask

Andras Lasso-2

Attach the application log (menu: Help / Report a bug). Make sure there is no patient identifiable information in the file.

Andras

Re: Using General Registration and ROI input mask

Andras Lasso-2

For reference, the solution was to enable “Prefer executable CLIs” option in applications settings / modules. This option should be enabled by default by new Slicer installations, but earlier Slicer versions disable it by default and settings are preserved.

See also http://slicer-devel.65872.n3.nabble.com/Slicer-crashes-when-running-registration-without-having-settings-set-to-quot-Prefer-Executable-CLIs--td4037245.html.

Andras