VMTK: Errors in Vesselness and Level Set Segmentation modules

VMTK: Errors in Vesselness and Level Set Segmentation modules

iplneurosurgery

We are using Slicer 4.6.2 in Cent OS 7 and Windows 8. We have installed Vmtk Slicer Module using the 3D Slicer extension wizard.

We have tried with

1. CT cardiac angiogram dataset from Slicer

2. MR angiogram of the brain. (our dataset)

The vesselness enhancement module processed the CT cardiac angiogram dataset appropriately during few attempts. But the next step ( Level Set Segmentation module) forced Slicer to shut down. This happens in Cent OS and Windows.

Kindly advice on the probably errors and the corrective steps.

Thanking you,

Natesan.

IPL Neurosurgery

Sent from Outlook