VTK models display in Anaglyph without using 3D Slicer...

VTK models display in Anaglyph without using 3D Slicer...

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi:

   I created some surface models using grayscale model maker, and it was
saved by 3D Slicer in vtk format... I view it in Stereoscopy using
Analyph 3D slicer option... How can I display those VTK files with
Anaglyph stereoscopy option using other software ?... Some software that
allows only to view VTK files (or algo VRML files) ?...

   Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa