WebGL export in 3D Slicer 4.5.0-1 r24735 windows

WebGL export in 3D Slicer 4.5.0-1 r24735 windows

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi:

  How can I install WebGL export in 3D Slicer  4.5.0-1 r24735 for windows ?

  Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Clínica las Condes
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: 56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl

Re: WebGL export in 3D Slicer 4.5.0-1 r24735 windows

Andras Lasso-2

There is no need for extensions anymore for webgl export. See details here:

http://slicer-devel.65872.n3.nabble.com/WebGL-Export-module-Support-td4036647.html

Andras

Re: WebGL export in 3D Slicer 4.5.0-1 r24735 windows

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi Andras:

  I have two models of brain and tumour structures in 3D Slicer... how
can I show it using a web page ?...

  Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa

Re: WebGL export in 3D Slicer 4.5.0-1 r24735 windows

You can export the models in the Slicer scene as WebGL as described at the link that I've sent (http://slicer-devel.65872.n3.nabble.com/WebGL-Export-module-Support-td4036647.html). You can then choose any compatible WebGL viewer to show the model (there are many, just do a web search).