White Matter Lesion Segmentation Module for MS

White Matter Lesion Segmentation Module for MS

Arman Eshaghi
Dear Slicer3 experts,

Has anybody used "White Matter Lesion Segmentation Module" before on Slicer 3? Because I'm trying to add this module to Slicer according to its tutorial with no success. I could not find it in ' view>>application settings >> module' nor could I find it in extensions management wizard.
This is the tutorial:

I appreciate your kind response.

Sincerely,
Arman

Re: White Matter Lesion Segmentation Module for MS

Xiaodong Tao
Hello Arman,

I am working on the module to sort out some things. I will keep you updated with changes and status.

Thanks.
Xiaodong

Xiaodong Tao, Ph.D.
Computer Scientist
GE Global Research Center
Imaging Technologies

T +1 518 387 7502
F +1 518 387 5589
[hidden email]

1 Research Circle
KW-C223A
Niskayuna, NY 12309

GE imagination at work

On Jul 19, 2010, at 1:22 PM, Arman Eshaghi wrote:

Dear Slicer3 experts,

Has anybody used "White Matter Lesion Segmentation Module" before on Slicer 3? Because I'm trying to add this module to Slicer according to its tutorial with no success. I could not find it in ' view>>application settings >> module' nor could I find it in extensions management wizard.
This is the tutorial:

I appreciate your kind response.

Sincerely,
Arman

Re: White Matter Lesion Segmentation Module for MS

swallace
We are currently working on a bug with this module:

http://www.na-mic.org/Bug/view.php?id=908

Stuart