a stupid question

Davide Pasini

hi all,
I'm new in Slicer.

I need to apply an erode and dilate function but I can't find these functions
in the modules section.

Maybe I require an extension?
I work in ubuntu with Slicer 3-3.4.2-2010-01-07-linux-x86

Thanks for your help

Davide

Re: a stupid question

swallace
Hi Davide,

The Editor module has erode and dilate functionality; have a look here:

http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:Editor-Documentation#Erode_and__Dilate

Stuart