about Slicer3.6

Daisuke Inoue
sorry. I subscribed.

I have a question about Slicer 3.6.
I want to segmentate tumors with module "Editor" , but it is different from Slicer3.4.
In Slicer3.4 we name the volume label and we can use its functions.
But, in Slicer3.6, even if I select any master volume, I cannot use it.
 a warning is given. "Background and label volumes must be selected and cannot be inside transforms"

Please teach me about it.

   Daisuke Inoue
       Kyushu university, department of neurosurgery

Re: about Slicer3.6

Hi Daisuke -

Yes, we reworked the interface a bit on the editor - the idea is to
support a new multi-structure mode, while still making it easy to use in
the old way.

The documentation is here:

http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:Editor-Documentation-3.6

We're preparing a new tutorial that should be available soon.