angles

Kaatje Kromhout
Hi all,

I’m trying to use slicer to measure leg deformities of dogs. I am able to measure lengths but not to measure angles.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks too you all.

Greetings,

Dr. Kaatje Kromhout DVM, PhD
Departement of Medical Imaging of Animals and Orthopedics of Small Animals
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Salisburylaan 133
9820 Merelbeke
Belgium

Re: angles

Steve Pieper-2
Hi -

Angle measurement is not built into slicer core, but the Angle Planes and the Q3DC extensions provide a lot of tools for measuring complex anatomy.

HTH,
Steve