are practitioners interested in Slicer results?

are practitioners interested in Slicer results?

madanrao
Hello everyone,

Just thought to convey good news to our friends at Slicer3 and its community:

We doctors wanted to know whether other practitioners find Slicer3 useful.

We have done a pilot study at Care Hospital (http://www.carehospitals.com/) using VMTK on coronary arteries and automatic segmentation

of brain structures in epilepsy patients. Both papers sent to national conferences

on cardiology and neurosurgery are accepted.

http://www.csi2010scientific.com/Program.aspx

So I think with some good institutional support one can bring these

technologies to the community.

AM Mohan Rao

Re: are practitioners interested in Slicer results?

Great to hear - thanks!