atlas data for chest

Andreas Gocht
Hello there

i work a few hours with slicer and the EMSegmenter with Atlas. I
wondered if there is any Atlas for the Chest?
I only found some for the brain and kneel an so one. But in our research
project we need to segment the chest.

Best regrades

Andreas Gocht

Re: atlas data for chest

Steve Pieper

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Raul San Jose <[hidden email]> wrote:
We just have a probabilistic atlas of the lungs but nothing with a full chest segmentation.

/R

On Jul 18, 2013, at 2:40 PM, Kilian Pohl <[hidden email]> wrote:

I do not know of any - do you guys ?

On 7/18/2013 8:41 AM, Steve Pieper wrote:
suggestions?  Please respond to the list.

Re: atlas data for chest

madanrao
I guess one just needs to segment heart, lungs separately. For coronaries or aorta etc., we need to use VMTK module.

I hope this helps.

AM Mohan Rao