automating snapshots

Gregory Book
I'm displaying a freesurfer surface, and applying a LUT from a text file to display different colors. However, I have a few hundred LUTs that I need to apply and take screenshots of each. Is it possible to automate slicer to do that?

Re: automating snapshots

Steve Pieper-2
I see you found discourse.slicer.org - thanks for posting there.