bad automatic model name ?...

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi:

  I tried to generate some models using "model maker" module... I put "ROI" as model name, and a "Start Label" of 26 and "End Label" of 50... Then, I got the models with the names "ROI_26_26", "ROI_27_27", etc... Why 26, 27, etc appears twice ?... How can I get automatically the names  of the models such as "ROI_26", "ROI_27", etc ?...

  Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Attilahen, Nagy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the pointers!

Yes, I do believe that having a similar tool (that's just as platform-independent as Slicer itself is) a great idea!
On the other hand: it serves different purposes than te whole desktop recording approach - which is actually very good too, given the amount of free tools available (recordmydesktop is available on Solaris too! :))

Thanks,
Attila

From: Steve Pieper <pieper@...>
To: "Gonzalo Rojas Costa" <gonzalo.rojas.costa@...>
Cc: slicer-users@...
Date: Friday, October 21, 2011, 9:20 PM

Hi Gonzalo -

We typically suggest using platform-specific tools for this purpose.  For example, recordMyDesktop on linux works very well for this.  On mac and windows PCs there are similar free and commercial solutions.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Gonzalo Rojas Costa <gonzalo.rojas.costa@...> wrote:
Hi:

 How can I get screenshots automatically to create a rotating movie ?...

 Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Re: bad automatic model name ?...

Aucoin, Nicole
That looks like you have the Generic Colors color look up table
associated with the label map from which you're building models. The
Model Maker uses the colour name and the label value to create names for
the models it generates. You can choose a different color table for your
label map volume (via the Volumes module, Display panel), but
unfortunately there isn't a flag to adjust how the models are named. You
can rename the models after they're generated by right clicking on them
in the Data module.

Nicole