change model colors

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi:

  How can I change simultaneously the color  of various models ?...

Gonzalo Rojas Costa

Re: change model colors

Kikinis, Ron,M.D.
Hi,

Models can be organized into groups in a hierarchical manner. The
"parent" of a group can have a color and opacity assigned to it. When
the group is collapsed, so that only the parent is visible, all
"children" have the color of the parent.

After loading/creating the models, go to the models module. Right click
inside the listing of the models to insert a parent. Drag and drop the
models into the correct location.

You can look at the knee atlas for an example of hierarchical organization.
http://www.spl.harvard.edu/publications/item/view/1953

Ron

On 10/27/11 11:13 PM, Gonzalo Rojas Costa wrote:

> Hi:
>
>    How can I change simultaneously the color  of various models ?...
>

> Gonzalo Rojas Costa

Arteriesandveins.png (584K) Download Attachment
VascularSystem.png (578K) Download Attachment