convert TRIANGLE_STRIPS to POLYGONS

Ting-Yung Chang
Hi, I am just one beginner of 3D slicer and try to generate VTK file from MRI
image to import into mapping system. However, 3D slicer generated VTK file
with TRIANGLE_STRIPS and I need POLYGONS format to upload the information.
Can someone give me any suggestion?

Best Regards,

Ting-Yung Chang

Re: convert TRIANGLE_STRIPS to POLYGONS

Steve Pieper-2
Hi -

I posted this to discourse - please follow up there:

We have moved discussions to https://discourse.slicer.org. Could you please post your question there?

Re: convert TRIANGLE_STRIPS to POLYGONS

Murat Maga

Is it time to close this mailing list with an automated response asking to post the question to discourse.slicer.org?

Re: convert TRIANGLE_STRIPS to POLYGONS

Yes, making the mailing lists read-only has been on our todo list for a while.

Personally I was just waiting for some time to look into the documentation about how to do it cleanly.

Does anyone already know how best to retire the mailman lists?

-Steve