default file format for mesh models

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi:

  How can I change the default file format to save mesh models ?...
"stl" for example ?...

  Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Clínica las Condes
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: 56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=LO7LZ3oAAAAJ

Re: default file format for mesh models

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Gonzalo -

There's no way way to change the default save format through the GUI - it would be a nice feature to add but it would require work on the C++ Qt code.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Gonzalo Rojas Costa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi:

  How can I change the default file format to save mesh models ?...
"stl" for example ?...

  Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Clínica las Condes
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: <a href="tel:56-2-2105170" value="&#43;15622105170">56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=LO7LZ3oAAAAJ

Re: default file format for mesh models

Andras Lasso-2

As a workaround, you can observe the scene and if a model node is created you can create a default storage node for that node and set the file extension to .stl in that storage node.

Andras

There's no way way to change the default save format through the GUI - it would be a nice feature to add but it would require work on the C++ Qt code.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Gonzalo Rojas Costa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi:

  How can I change the default file format to save mesh models ?...
"stl" for example ?...

  Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Clínica las Condes
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: <a href="tel:56-2-2105170">56-2-2105170