delete fibers manually

Marlene Wigand
Hello everyone,

is there an option in Slicer 4 to delete fibers of a fiber tract manually? I remember that I was able to delete single fibers in Slicer 2.7 by moving the mouse over the fiber and pressing the d key but this is not working in Slicer 4.

I really appreciate your help!

Best, Marlene

Re: delete fibers manually

Rutvij Kotecha
Hi Marlene,

Can you please share a pic or two to explain your issue?

Thanks!

Rutvij

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Marlene Wigand <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

is there an option in Slicer 4 to delete fibers of a fiber tract manually? I remember that I was able to delete single fibers in Slicer 2.7 by moving the mouse over the fiber and pressing the d key but this is not working in Slicer 4.

I really appreciate your help!

Best, Marlene

Re: delete fibers manually

Zora Kikinis
Marlena,

Go to Tractography Display,
Select the tract (displayed as tubes works best)
Open Fiber Bundle Selection
Enable Interactive Edit

in 3D viewer click on the tract to be deleted
Type d   for delete

—Zora