diffusion weight volume masking input

Yang Fuxing
Dear all,
I was trying to use "diffusion weight volume masking" to create a mask for DTI fibre tracking. When data "*.nii.gz" loaded, I couldn't find it in the dropdown menu of Input DWI volume under I/O in the module "diffusion weight volume masking" in slicer 4.5 What's the problem? Did I need to transform raw data "*.nii.gz" ? Thank you in advance.
Yang

Re: diffusion weight volume masking input

inorton
Please download the latest nightly build and install the "SlicerDMRI" extension.

"View" menu -> "Diffusion" -> "SlicerDMRI"

Slicer will prompt to restart. After restart, the "Diffusion Brain Masking" utility should be available.

Best,
Isaiah