display slices (like slover)

andreas_fe
Hello,

I want to display the activation, which I've found with some ICA/NMF algorithm

up to now, I used http://imaging.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/imaging/DisplaySlices
in order to display the activation (and the structural images the background)

how can I get similar images by Slicer?

It would be nice to manualy select the range of values to plot

in slover I would use for example

(load so_pic.mat )
so.img(1).range=[8000; 32767]

so I've some intensity values and decided not plot the intensity range of from for example 2000-7999.

Andreas

P.S.: My starting point are two files, the structural image, and the file with the functional images date (both are nii)

Re: display slices (like slover)

Isaiah Norton
Hi Andreas,

Once the images are loaded the Volumes module will do most of this.
Under the display tab there is a section to set the intensity range and
windowing levels.

After the intensity is specified, select the structural as Bg in the
slice control tab, and select the activation as Fg. In the bottom area
of the control panel (by the mini-3D picture) there is a slider to
control the blending of the two slices - move it all the way to the
right to show the Fg. If 0/background is included then usually the Fg
will outweigh the Bg, but with this range the activations should show
fine with the structural elsewhere.

To get tiling, click on the "extra options" menu in the slice controller
(to the right of the eyeball) and select the lightbox/tiling menu. There
are some preset dimensions or a custom range may be entered.

Hope that helps,

-Isaiah