dtiPrep

Luke Bloy
Hello,
Is anyone currently using dtiPrep on a linux box? I've downloaded it
from nitrc but have been unable to build it, either using cmake or using
the getBuild script.

I'd love some help on getting it running if anyone out there is
currently using it.

Thanks,
Luke

Re: [slicer-devel] dtiPrep

swallace
Hey Luke-

I will d/l it and give a go; I am using a 64 bit Linux box

Stuart

> Hello,
> Is anyone currently using dtiPrep on a linux box? I've downloaded it
> from nitrc but have been unable to build it, either using cmake or using
> the getBuild script.
>
> I'd love some help on getting it running if anyone out there is
> currently using it.
>
> Thanks,
> Luke
> subject

Re: dtiPrep

swallace
Hey Luke (and others)-

Did it look like this? After compiling from the getBuild script--

./buildDTIPrep.sh

<snip>

Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/testCCompiler.c.o

  /usr/bin/gcc -DNDEBUG -O3 -msse -mmmx -msse2 -msse3 -arch x86_64
  -Xarch_x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -Wall -W -o
  CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/testCCompiler.c.o -c
  /autofs/space/birn_061/users/swallace/Slicer_tutorials/dtiprep/DTIPrep-COMPILE/Linux_x86_64-FAST/InsightToolkit-CVS-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/testCCompiler.c

  gcc: x86_64: No such file or directory

  gcc: unrecognized option '-Xarch_x86_64'

  cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mmacosx-version-min=10.5"

  cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-arch"

  gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/testCCompiler.c.o] Error 1

  gmake[1]: Leaving directory
  `/autofs/space/birn_061/users/swallace/Slicer_tutorials/dtiprep/DTIPrep-COMPILE/Linux_x86_64-FAST/InsightToolkit-CVS-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'

  gmake: *** [cmTryCompileExec/fast] Error 2

  CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:8 (PROJECT)

ERROR in configuring ITK

> Hello,
> Is anyone currently using dtiPrep on a linux box? I've downloaded it
> from nitrc but have been unable to build it, either using cmake or using
> the getBuild script.
>
> I'd love some help on getting it running if anyone out there is
> currently using it.
>
> Thanks,
> Luke
> subject

Re: dtiPrep

Luke Bloy
Stuart,

That is the same error that I'm receiving. It seems like the script is
expecting to be build on os-x.

additionally when I try to configure and dtiPrep directly with ccmake
(since I have ITK and vtk etc already built) I get QT errors. specifically,

Multiple versions of QT found please set DESIRED_QT_VERSION
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:93 (QT4_ADD_RESOURCES):
 Unknown CMake command "QT4_ADD_RESOURCES".

I've tried to set DESIRED_QT_VERSION to 4.0 in ccmake but get a cascade
of errors all about finding qt etc.
which is system wide installed

QMake version 2.01a
Using Qt version 4.5.0 in /usr/lib