dual 3D and cameras in Slicer

Murat Maga

Hi,

Is it possible in Slicer’s dual 3D view to configure cameras such that, if the volume is rotated in one view, the other view gets updated as well. (Imagine rendering front and back of the same volume simultaneously).

If possible, is there some documentation that someone can point me to?

Re: dual 3D and cameras in Slicer

Andras Lasso-2

One option is to put both cameras (“Default scene camera” nodes) under a transform and use that transform to rotate the cameras.

Andras

Is it possible in Slicer’s dual 3D view to configure cameras such that, if the volume is rotated in one view, the other view gets updated as well. (Imagine rendering front and back of the same volume simultaneously).

If possible, is there some documentation that someone can point me to?

Re: dual 3D and cameras in Slicer

Murat Maga

Thanks Andras.

It does exactly what I want!