extracting plastimatch LANDWARP vector functions

extracting plastimatch LANDWARP vector functions

Eric Larson
Hi all,
   For the plastimatch LANDWARP module (in Slicer 4.2.2) ,  I was wondering whether  there was any way to access the functional expression of a tps transform.  I know that you can extract the deformation field, but I'd rather not use regression if the function is easily accessible.
      Thanks,
            -Eric

Re: extracting plastimatch LANDWARP vector functions

Sharp, Gregory C.
Hi Eric,

Unfortunately not currently.

It's nice to make the kernel weights available for research purposes, so we should
consider this for a future version.  Could you please file a feature request in Mantis?

Just curious: if you could get them, how would you use them?

Greg