fiducial points

Yanling Liu
Hello,

How do I change glyph for fiducial points? For example, can I select to display fiducial points as small spheres without label?

Yanling

Re: fiducial points

Isaiah Norton
In the Fiducials module, click the arrow next to "Other Display List
Properties". Set the Glyph Type to "Sphere3D", Text Scale to 0, and
adjust the Glyph Scale.

-Isaiah