fill tube like structure with material

Christoph
Hello people,

I want to fill the generated vascular model with material. Is there a opportunity to do this?

 Would be great if someone could help.

Thx,
Chris

Re: fill tube like structure with material

Julien Finet
Hi Christoph,

What do you mean by "fill with material" ? Do you mean apply a "texture" on the tube like model ?
hth,
j.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:34 AM, Christoph <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello people,

I want to fill the generated vascular model with material. Is there a
opportunity to do this?

 Would be great if someone could help.

Thx,
Chris

Re: fill tube like structure with material

Christoph
Hi Julien,

thanks for your answer. I extracted the vascular wall of a brain vessels with slicer.
Because I need it for rapid prototyping, I have to fill the inner space of the vascular model/wall.
So the model would not be just a surface/vascular wall. It would be a volume.

Otherwise the print of a 3D model might break.

Do you know a option for this?

Thank you for helping,
Chris