growcut

Resor, Phillip
Hello Everyone,

Is the GrowCutSegmentation tool available in slicer3.6 for MacOS?  I don't see it in the Module list or see the tools in the editor pallet.

Thanks,

Phil

Re: growcut

Hi Phil -

Growcut was introduced late in the 3.6 release cycle.

If you want to try the 'next big thing', slicer3.6.3 is in the final
stages of confidence testing and should go live on the slicer.org site
next week.

In the mean time builds for all platforms are available here:

> http://boggs.bwh.harvard.edu/slicer/3.6.3-RC2/

growcut is includes.