gyri contour module

John Fredy
Hello All

I am trying to use the gyri contour segmentation upon models from SPL_PNL atlas, but the program exits with a message of

segmentation fault

child process exited abnormally

Someone knows how to use the module?

Regards

Re: gyri contour module

John Fredy
Hi Peter,

I am trying to show areas in skull for craniotomy

Any suggestion is welcome

Regards

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Karasev, Peter A <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi John,

The module is in an intermediate state currently, so that's expected.

However I'd be very interested to see what you're trying to use the module for to guide its development. I am physically in Atlanta, so there are not many users of slicer for me to interact with.

Regards,
Peter K.

Can you respond to this one and cc' the slicer-users list?