hide hidden folders in File dialogs

Luke Bloy
Hi all,

This is probably silly, but often pressing "cntl h" in a file open
dialog window toggles the display of hidden files (starting with a . on
*nix systems) on and off but this has no effect in slicer3 (with
KWwidgets).  Is there an option to hide hidden files and directories
from the file dialogs in Slicer3?

thanks,
Luke

Re: hide hidden folders in File dialogs

Hi Luke - I've wondered that too - I'm cross-posting to the kwwidgets
mailing list to see if there's an answer.

-Steve

On F/3/10 10:31 PM, Luke Bloy wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is probably silly, but often pressing "cntl h" in a file open
> dialog window toggles the display of hidden files (starting with a . on
> *nix systems) on and off but this has no effect in slicer3 (with
> KWwidgets).  Is there an option to hide hidden files and directories
> from the file dialogs in Slicer3?
>
> thanks,
> Luke

Fwd: [KWWidgets-Developers] hide hidden folders in File dialogs

Yumin Yuan
It did not go through the first time.