histogram...

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi:

I have a label in the kidney in a CT image... how can I get the histogram in that ROI ?... I need the hounsfield values ?

Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas

--
Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing

Re: histogram...

Steve Pieper
Hi Gonzalo -

You can get some charts directly in slicer from the LabelStatistics module [1].

Or you could use the Mask Scalar Volume [2] module and then see the histogram or the result in the Volumes module [3].

-Steve

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Gonzalo Rojas Costa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi:

I have a label in the kidney in a CT image... how can I get the histogram in that ROI ?... I need the hounsfield values ?

Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas

--
Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Clínica las Condes
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: <a href="tel:56-2-2105170" value="+15622105170" target="_blank">56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl

Re: histogram...

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Hi Steve:

Thanks you very much, but I need the values  of each voxel in the label area in the CT image.... I need to load those values in an Excel spreadsheet...

Sincerely...

Gonzalo Rojas Costa